USD State Surplus Vehicle &
Friday, August 7, 2020 9:00 am
Equipment & Vehicles sell at 12:00 Noon
Auction Location: University of South Dakota, 815 N. Dakota St., 1-block south of the Dakota Dome, Vermillion, SD. Held in the parking lot just east of McDonald’s.
UPDATED VEHICLE LIST--7/30/2020
1) 2005 CHEVY MALIBU; 118,000 miles; NO KNOWN MECHANICAL ISSUES. RUNS AND DRIVES GOOD. HAIL DAMAGE ALL OVER.
2) 2010 CHEVY SUBURBAN 3/4TON; 116,786 miles; 6.O V8 GAS 4X4, TPMS LIGHT ON. NO KNOWN MECHANICAL ISSUES. SLIGHT HAIL DAMAGE, MINOR DOOR DINGS;
3) 2013 CHEVY IMPALA; 122,532 miles, 3.6L V6 NO KNOWN MECHANICAL ISSUES. SLIGHT RUST ON INSIDE BOTTOM OF DOORS;
4) 2004 DODGE DAKOTA SLT 4X4, 107,030 miles; 3.7L V6 4X4 AIRBAG LIGHT IS ON. FENDERS ON BOX RUSTED. HAS SPRAY IN BED LINER. RR TAIL LAMP BUSTED;
5) 2013 CHEVY IMPALA; 107,200 miles; 3.6L V6 TRACTION CONTROL LIGHT HAS BEEN ON IN THE PAST CAUSING TRANSMISSION DOUBTS. SLIGHT DOOR DINGS;
6) 2005 DODGE CARAVAN; 149,240 miles; 3.3L V6 NO KNOWN MECHANICAL ISSUES. ROCKERS AND WHEEL WELLS RUSTY;
7) 2013 CHEVY EXPRESS VAN 3500; 102,145 miles; 6.OL V8 GAS WILL NEED TIRES SOON. NO KNOWN MECHANICAL ISSUES. RIGHT FRONT BUMPER DENTED, DOES NOT HIT THE TIRE;
8) 2001 FORD TAURUS; 75,165 miles; 3.0L V6 AC DOES NOT WORK AND PARTS HAVE BEEN REMOVED TO BY PASS COMPRESSOR. INTERIOR CONSOLE WORN, TRUNK SUPPORTS WILL NOT HOLD TRUNK OPEN. RUST ON DRIVERS SIDE REAR FENDER, WINDSHIELD MOLDING WARPED, SCRATCHES AND DOOR DINGS.
9) 2002 CHEVY 2500 4X2; 35,420 miles; 6.0L V8 GAS 4X2 NO KNOWN MECHANICAL ISSUES. RUST, FADED PAINT, TOMMY LIFT HAS RUST BUT WORKED LAST TIME IT WAS USED;
10) 2013 FORD EXPLORER; 137,500 miles; 3.5L V6 4X4 A/C DOES NOT WORK. FEW DINGS AND SCRATCHES;
11) 2012 CHEVY IMPALA, 142,175 miles; 3.5L 6CYL NO KNOWN MECHANICAL ISSUES
12) 1986 MARATHON 33SD 5TH WHEEL CAMPER; MAIN AC UNIT OF CAMPER DOES NOT WORK, REAR JACKS DO NOT WORK. WORN EXTERIOR, PANELING PEELING FROM CORNERS, NEW QUEEN MATTRESS, ELECTRIC WATER HEATER REPLACED A COUPLE YEARS AGO, REFRIGERATOR WAS REPLACED 4 YEARS AGO, HAS 2 WINDOW AC UNITS, GAS STOVE WORKS, HEATER WORKS;
Ground Maintenance Equip: Gravely 48” Walk Behind Mower; TurfCo Ride On Sprayer/Spreader; Wahpeton 10’ Snowplow; New Walco 10’ Snowplow; Frontier 3 point Blade 8’; 7’ Plow for Front Loader; Bobcat Snow Plow; Bobcat Snow Broom; Aluminum Irrigation pipe on trailer w/sprinkler and various fittings to setup/layout irrigation pipes; SnowEx Snow Plow Power Unit; 3pt Fertilizer Spreader; Toro 200 gal Sprayer; Goosen Lawn Sweep & Vacuum; Smith Traveling Irrigation Sprinkler; Toro 21" Walk Behind Mower; Northstar Trencher Edger; SnowEX Liquid Ice melt Sprayer; Boss Forge 2.0 Sand/Salt Spreader; 2 Man Basket for Forklift; 3 Man Basket for Forklift; John Deere Tires and Rims--2@ 9.5-24 and 2@ 14.9-28; Size 405/70R 20X Tires/ Rims; Briggs & Stratton Motor Parts; Stihl String Trimmers; Multiple Smaller hand tools;
Office Equipment, Furniture, & Misc: Omnicycle Elite Rehab Cycle; 2 Exercise Bikes--Nice Shape; Large amount of desks, chairs, cabinets, file cabinets, and other office supplies & furniture. Also floor cleaners, janitorial equipment & more. Several Semi loads of this type of merchandise will be available!
COVID 19: For the health and safety of our customers and our employees, we ask that everyone do their part and follow safety precautions. Masks or cloth face coverings are strongly encouraged. IF you are not feeling well or have a cough or fever, please stay home. Please maintain SOCIAL DISTANCING by staying at least 6 feet apart from one another. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth and wash your hands often. Remember, you choose to attend this live event at your own discretion. Thank you for your help and understanding and STAY WELL.
NO ONLINE BIDDING ON THIS AUCTION--YOU MUST BE PRESENT!
Girard Auction & Land Brokers, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-866-531-6186
-This Listing Subject To Change-
TERMS: Cash. All property is to be paid for on the day of the sale. 3% swipe fee on MasterCard or Visa. To receive title to vehicles on the day of the sale, buyers must pay with cash, certified check, or bank money order. Personal checks will be accepted, however, out-of-state checks will be accepted with bank letter of credit only. Buyer paying by check will not receive title until check clears the bank. Buyers will take immediate possession of all vehicles upon proper settlement. After vehicle has been sold it becomes the sole responsibility of the buyer. Condition of each vehicle will be given as accurately as possible, but there are no warranties, actual or implied. The State of South Dakota reserves the right to withdraw property prior to the sale. Statements made on the day of auction take precedence over any printed materials. Neither the State nor the Auctioneer is responsible for errors in description or condition of vehicles. Buyers will be granted until Noon, August 8, 2020 to remove equipment from the lot. Possession reverts back to the State of South Dakota after that time. The State of South Dakota is NOT responsible for accidents.
For Further Information Write or Call:
SD Property Management, 1320 East Sioux Ave., Pierre, S.D. 57501 / Phone (605) 773-4935
Auctioneer: Girard Auction & Land Brokers, Inc. PO Box 358, Wakonda, SD 57073 (605) 267-2421
Check out Property Managements web site at: www.sdsurplusproperty.com Or like us on FaceBook